Anyone can find a home for you on the internet – and anyone can list your home. Let me show you how I work differently than my peers… from finding you a home that may not be on the market, to helping you win the home you want in a competitive situation, to getting the highest possible price for your existing home. All agents are definitely not the same. If your experience with me is outstanding I know you will enthusiastically recommend me to friends and family. That is my goal. I will treat your home as if it were my own, and your home search (whether you are buying your first home, your last home, or an investment property) as the important investment it is.
A third-generation San Franciscan, I have lived in the East Bay, South Bay, and mid-Peninsula, and my family and I have been residents of Los Altos for over 20 years. My service tenure includes expertise in both the commercial and residential areas of real estate. My primary service areas are Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and Sunnyvale – but I have sold homes from Belmont to Gilroy to Lafayette.
Affiliations and Associations
- UC Berkeley, BA Microbiology
- National, California, and Silicon Valley Associations of Realtors
- Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
- Los Altos Community Foundation
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life Chairperson
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
Awards and Recognition
- 2015, 2017 – 2020 Chairman’s Circle Award
- 2010, 2012-2014, 2016 President’s Circle Award
- 2008, 2009, 2011 Executive’s Circle Award